Gratefulness

Love and care, the simplest feeling for those shrouded by it.
For them, it is just a natural thing.
But for the people or soul encircled with desolation and chill,
Love, care and friendship is a very peculiar feeling.
They are the true admirers of these emotions,
Which has the ability to melt desolations.
This kind of people truly cherishes even the scruple of kindness,
And would repay it ten times more with their compassionate gratefulness.

As a human with intelligence and gift of gab, we were bound to be a social animal. No matter how eagerly we anticipate a lonesome or hermit's life, yet we are powerless in the face of our sociable personality.
The essence of gratitude is necessary for the development of any being.
Without gratitude to counterbalance our arrogance, it will corrode us.
There are many moments in my life when someone's little act of compassion has shrouded my heart with gratitude. If I have to be thankful to someone, there are people I am immensely grateful to.
This letter of gratitude is for my Almighty, my family, and my teachers.
I am grateful to my sisters for being my role model and influencing me from the early stages of my life.
I am grateful for being lucky enough to receive guidance from my teachers.
The better half of my school life; was filled with incredible warm memories because of my teacher's warm smile.
I'm grateful for the company that I received in the form of my friends and classmates. They were my inspiration during my school days as I would strive hard to cope up with them, which in turn pushed me to discover my innate potential.

For me, this letter of gratitude is a way to remind me that I am that lucky person who had encountered fruitful gains, and I have to be thankful for it.


Be grateful for what you have; the life you undesire is yearned by many.










Hello, beautiful souls after three months, I'm back. Hope you'll enjoy reading it.
Let me know what are you grateful for in a comment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of Digital Marketing

Novel review - "The Indomitable Master of Elixir" by North Night